Psst! Listen!

FUN is so much FUN! Hehe
 I like to have fun. We all do, aren't we?
If you knew me well, you'll know I never take things seriously.
I do what I want.
I won't care what people's gonna say.
As long as I'm not threatening somebody else life.
Everybody has their own right to do whatever they want.
Didn't we?;)

Oh, talking bout right..
It's my right if I wanted to keep certain things private.
I don't categorized myself as an attention seeker.
Because I'm keeping most of my secrets save with me.
I could say bout 80% of my story is still undiscovered by anyone?:)
Even by the closest person.
Proud of myself! Bahah.
I don't think it's a necessity to let people know what's on my mind.
Talking too much might be a mistake sometimes. Hehe.
Lessons learned! *Winks*

I made so much mistakes throughout my life that I regretted.
That I wish I could turn back time and undo it.
But hey, look on the bright side!
I did fall. Even worst than you think I do.
I don't blame anyone, but myself for the mistakes i made.
I was in so much pain. More than you could imagine.
But I manage to get back up.
Thinking that no one's gonna help me if I don't help myself first.
I'm glad I made mistakes.
For I learned and I grew up to be a better person.

Love? 
One mistake I made in the past.
Let's give it a rest at the moment.
Being with someone for 5 years doesn't promise you a happy ending.
I guess.
Don't push me to fall in love or to be with someone.
It doesn't work that way. In fact, I hate it.
I will when I'm ready.
I'm more than happy with the way I am now. 

So here I am.
I'm YOUNG. I'm SINGLE. I'm FREE. And I'm having FUN!
They say 'Live Life To The Fullest!' *Thumbs Up*
...
So let the secrets remain secrets shall we?
At least for me..;)


0 comments: