Just a Lil' Jealous..;)





There's a melody in my head.
I haven't stop humming it since I saw your face.






You can always tell when 2 people are best friends.
They're always having way more fun
than it makes sense for them to have.




 


I want to be able to say something stupid & not to worry about it.
Being real plain & simple.





Pillow fights or throw balloons at each other.
He'll give me ice cream & then shove it in my face.
He wants to know exactly what's being said 

Every time I talk to another boy 
Because he "Just wanted to make sure nothing's going on."





2 minutes, 20 hours, or 2000 miles.
The distance doesn't matter because the love is just the same.




 


You're always the first I noticed in a room full of guys.


 


Friends can't believe I'm with him.
Always telling me how retarded he is.
You know what? He is.
He acts like a child & drives me up the wall.
I wish they could see him through my eyes.
10 seconds in my shoes and they'd be crazy about him too.


 



I'm a jealous girl.

Of course I am.

With a guy like him, how could I not be? (",)





0 comments: